In 2013 – the final phase of the project – interactIVe partners will take every opportunity to present the initial results at several congresses and conferences. Two interactIVe special sessions have been already organised in the framework of well-known scientific and industrial events:
• SIS63 - "Building the future - Advanced Integrated Safety Applications” took place on Friday, October 18, during the 20th ITS World Congress in Tokyo
• Special session:"Dynamic Driving Environment Perception Based on Multi-Sensor Fusion, Tracking and Classification" held in the 11th July 2013 during the 16th International Conference on Information Fusion in Istanbul.
Moreover interactIVe related presentations already performed in several conferences and other events as:
• 15th VDA Technical Congress Munich - Verband der Automobilindustrie - (21st to 22nd March 2013)
• 9th ITS European congress 2013.
• Transportforum 2013
• iMobility Forum-Workshop Automation in Road Transport.
• Fast-Zero ‘13.
• 22. Aachner Kolloquium.
On the 20th and 21st of November 2013 interactIVe is hosting its final event at the Eurogress facilities in Aachen were all final results will be presented to the participants. Moreover driving demonstrationswill take place at Lommel on the 21st November. Further information here.